Children´s dental care
Give your children´s teeth a good start
Children need help and supervision to brush from the first tooth until the age of 10-12. A small child does not have the manual skills to brush properly and is not able to understand the consequences of not brushing correctly.
Six tips for brushing children’s teeth
- Brush twice a day. Brush once in the morning and once at night before bedtime.
- Use a small and soft brush. The toothbrush should have a small brush head and gentle filaments.
- Apply a little toothpaste. Use the size of the child’s little finger nail.
- Create a habit. Brush the inside, outside and biting surfaces in the same order to make sure no side is forgotten.
- Remember the gum line. Place the filaments at a 45º angle towards teeth and gum line.
- Be gentle. Brush with a slight pressure using small movements.